Friday 20 June 2014

Cozy Classics: Huckleberry Finn & Tom Sawyer

The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Jack and Holman Wang
Published by Simply Read Books
22nd May 2014
Board Book Edition
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Jack and Holman Wang are back with more classic board books in their Cozy Classics range of books.  If you aren't familiar with them, they are board books made up of 12 beautiful needle-felted images and 12 accompanying words so that children are encouraged to tell a story simply through the beauty of a picture. 
 
I love the stories of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn and remember avidly watching the television series when I was a child.  My girls (who are 5 and 7) also love these books.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I think these books are perfect for anyone with young children who aren't quite ready to read the original versions themselves yet. And with images this detailed and beautiful, you don't really need words, do you?
 
 
Happy Reading
 
 
Miss Chapter x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I review!