Wednesday 16 April 2014

What's to come

I thought I'd show you some of the books that will be coming up on here - eventually!  I've got a lot tons of books to review.  Lots of different genres, and subject matter and here are just a few of them!




The House Girl is all about slavery in 1852 and it's ties to present day life.  I love the cover on this edition.

 
Look Who's Back is a satirical novel all about Adolf Hitler and his youtube stardom.
 
 
 
 
The Fortune Hunter tells of the life of Sisi, the Empress of Austria and her true loves.
 
 
 
Humble by Nature follows Kate Humble's move from London to Wales.
 
 
 
The Astronaut Wives Club is the true story of the women behind the American Space Race.
 
 
Wake looks at three intertwining lives during the turmoil of the First World War.
 
 
Of course there are many, many more to come, but this is just a selection of what's in store soon(ish).  I'm off for the Easter break now, but back soon with lots more book reviews and interviews (and maybe a giveaway or two).
 
 
Happy Reading (and thanks for following)
 
 
 
Miss Chapter x

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy you Easter break. I shall look forward to hearing your reports on those books x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I review!