Monday 2 December 2013

The Literary Gift Company

As today is meant to be the busiest day of the year in terms of internet shopping, I thought instead of a review, I'd mention a book-ish website that I came across thanks to my hubby and his fantastic birthday buying skills. 

It's called The Literary Gift Company and sells all matter of book related things.

For my birthday, hubby bought me



Literary map of the UK and Ireland




and as I'm a huge Agatha Christie fan, he got me this too!



Bracelet made from vintage Agatha Christie books


There's lots of other stuff I'm coverting, I love this bag with a quote from I Capture the Castle by Dodi Smith and there's a Christie broach I fancy too!





Worth checking out before Christmas arrives!


Happy reading

Miss Chapter x

2 comments:

  1. I like the bracelet, I am a fan of Agatha, so I would like that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a site to check out :0)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I review!